My favorite book and film

Books are channels that can transport you to other realities, at least for me, when we talk about books, there is a big universe to choose, personally my favorite genre is terror and mysterious, and writer like Stephen King and Dan Brown, its difficult to choose a favorite book, but i think the two that have caused me the most intrigue was "Doctor sleep" ,is the second part of The shining, where it tells the story of  Danny Torrance and the return of the overlook, is really catching .The other book is "Inferno" where the story of Dante's Inferno is told, with a mysterious viral disease and as Robert Langdon (history professor) solves this case,for this second book, there is a film directed by Ron Howard, that was launched last year in October, but I have not yet seen it , because i read de book recently but I completely fall in love with the plot, The appeal of this book according to I is not the drama or the outcome Of history, although if it is very good, what makes it really good is that it relates science, with religion, besides giving a detailed description of florence (italy) in addition it leaves to the freedom of the reader all the relations and analyzes Of dante's own hell and how this was the propeller for an era completely in the field of art, I certainly plan to see this movie very soon.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI

Comments

  1. Inferno is a good story, i didn't watch the movie but i'm going to watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan brown have a very good reputation, but i never read anything of him, i shoud do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that I must read Doctor sleep :o I've heard that is really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read about Dan Brown, but he sounds as a good writer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts