A Photograph you like


I have always thought that photography is a means to stop the time and space, to capture an image that can mean a lot to someone and nothing to another person, a photograph is loaded with emotions, feelings, a photograph speaks for itself without having to move Or emit some sound, the mere fact of being can change the state of the person who sees it.
When i was a child ,7 years approximately, my mother bought me a camer, i remember i was goint to take pictures everywhere and then we goint to revelal them to kodak, every month came out something bizarre and different ,Once a lady came out looking directly at the camera it was strange.
I'm not very good at photos now, but im trying .
This is my best friend , i took this photo when we was in ballet, after training at rest, that was in 2014, i love this photo because, shows everything she worked to get to have that elongation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts